It can be challenging to take care of your Mazdaspeed 3 properly if you don’t know the Mazdaspeed 3 maintenance schedule. When to change the engine oil & oil filter, when to inspect the cooling system, emission tubes, exhaust system, brake discs & many other parts of your car to keep your car engine safe and healthy.
Don’t worry. If your concerns are with the above issues, then this article is just for you.
Here we have made the maintenance process simple. If you follow the instructions, not only will it be easy for you to ensure a properly healthy Mazdaspeed 3, but also you will be relieved from numerous worries.
The best thing about our schedule is, these instructions are compatible with the 2007-2021 Mazda 3 maintenance schedule.
So keep on scrolling and get the best out of your car.
Table of Contents
- Mazdaspeed 3 Maintenance Schedule At A Glance
- 7 Important Mazdaspeed 3 Maintenance Schedule
- Maintenance Guide For Every 4 Months or 8,000 KM
- Maintenance Guide For Every 12 Months or 24,000 KM
- Maintenance Guide For Every 24 Months or 48,000 KM
- Maintenance Guide For Every 28 Months or 56,000 KM
- Maintenance Guide For Every 48 Months or 96,000 KM
- Maintenance Guide For Every 60 Months or 72,000 KM
- Maintenance Guide For Every 120,000 KM
- When should I change my oil Mazdaspeed 3?
- Is the Mazdaspeed 3 reliable?
- Why was the Mazdaspeed 3 discontinued?
- How many miles does a Mazdaspeed 3 last?
- Will Mazda make an rx9?
- Is Mazda bringing back Mazdaspeed?
- What is Mazda’s fastest car?
Mazdaspeed 3 Maintenance Schedule At A Glance
|Mileage (KM) & Duration |
(whichever comes first)
|8,000||4 Months||Replace engine oil & oil filter. Inspect the lights and all the fluidsInspect coolant systemInspect tiresLubricate hinges and locks|
|24,000||12 Months (1 Year)||Inspect brake discs and padsLubricate clipper pins and railsInspect A/C operation|
|48,000||24 Months (2 Year)||Inspect cooling systemInspect for leakage Inspect connections and brake linesTighten the nuts and bolts|
|96,000||48 Months (4 Year)||Inspect emission tubes and hosesReplace coolant|
|72,000||60 Months (5 Year)||Inspect heat shieldInspect exhaust system|
7 Important Mazdaspeed 3 Maintenance Schedule
Just like everything else, your car needs proper care to stay in sound condition. But not knowing the way to do that can damage your Mazdaspeed 3’s health.
This is why you must know about the perfect schedule of Mazdaspeed 3 maintenance. Here we have presented it all just for you.
But before jumping into the main content, you must keep in mind that the maintenance requirement is based on the driving condition and how frequently you use your car. This determines the requirement.
Maintenance Guide For Every 4 Months or 8,000 KM
Do the following things every 4 months or after traveling 8,000 km on your Mazdaspeed 3:
- Replace the engine oil with fully synthetic engine oil for Mazdaspeed 3.
- Replace the oil filter
- Check the coolant level
- Inspect the washer fluid and power steering fluid
- Inspect the brake fluid and clutch fluid
- Inspect all the tires for wear or inflation
- Lubricate all the hinges and locks after completing other tasks
Maintenance Guide For Every 12 Months or 24,000 KM
If you have been using your Mazdaspeed 3 for a year, or have already driven it for 24,000 KM, then do the following:
- Check and clean the brake pads and brake discs positioned in the front and rear sides of the vehicle
- Lubricate the caliper rails and pints
- Inspect and clean the air filter
- Inspect the A/C operation
Maintenance Guide For Every 24 Months or 48,000 KM
Do the following maintenance every 2 years or 48,000 km of driving:
- Observe the cooling system
- Replace the air cabin filter
- Pressure test the system and cap for leakage
- Inspect the hoses and fuel lines
- Inspect the brake lines and connections
- Check the rear and front suspension components and wheel bearings axial play
- Check the steering operation and linkage
- Examine the driveshaft dust boots
- Tighten all the nuts and bolts on the body and chassis
Maintenance Guide For Every 28 Months or 56,000 KM
Do the following every 28 months:
- Inspect the drive belt tension
- Replace the air cleaner filter
Maintenance Guide For Every 48 Months or 96,000 KM
Don’t forget to complete the following maintenance procedure every 4 years.
- Inspect the emission tubes and hoses
- Replace the coolant
Maintenance Guide For Every 60 Months or 72,000 KM
Keep in mind to inspect the heat shields and exhaust system of your Mazdaspeed 3 every 5 years or after driving 72,000 KM.
Replace the components, if it seems necessary
Maintenance Guide For Every 120,000 KM
You have to make sure to do these after driving your Mazdaspeed 3 for 120,000 km:
- Replace the spark plug even if it seems to be in perfect condition
- Do an audible inspection of valve clearance. Make adjustments if it seems noisy.
Mainly these are the maintenance procedures you have to maintain. If you can do all these on time, you can hope to use your Mazdaspeed 3 for years to come.
When should I change my oil Mazdaspeed 3?
You should change Mazdaspeed 3 oil at least once a year.
Is the Mazdaspeed 3 reliable?
Apart from being stylish and spacious, the Mazdaspeed 3 engine is highly reliable.
Why was the Mazdaspeed 3 discontinued?
Mazdaspeed 3 was discontinued because the manufacturers thought the models can be improved.
How many miles does a Mazdaspeed 3 last?
A Mazdaspeed 3 last for about 150,000 to 200,000 miles with proper maintenance.
Will Mazda make an rx9?
Yes, Mazda will make the RX9 anytime soon.
Is Mazda bringing back Mazdaspeed?
Unfortunately, Mazda won’t bring back their sub-brand Mazdaspeed.
What is Mazda’s fastest car?
Mazda RX-7 Type R is Mazda’s fastest car.
Now as you know the 7 essential Mazdaspeed 3 maintenance schedules, it will be easy for you to handle your vehicle.
Follow the instructions we discussed here. Remembering these should be enough to keep your vehicle alive for the upcoming decades.
If you have any queries, you can let us know in the comment box below.
About John M
John contributed as a technical head at an automobile company just 2 years after his post-graduation in Automobile Engineering. He loves to lead a free life, so he left his job & started blogging. Now, he does research on every automotive problem, part & product and seeks a better solution & best products & shares his findings with his readers to help them as well as to minimize their struggle.